Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010, DPS911, and more Processing.js!

The Times They Are a-Changin'
Last semester in 2009 (so long!) I wandered into DPS909 and busied myself porting some functions over from Processing to Processing.js (Pjs).
For more on what Pjs is about check out a previous ancient post.
In a fitting continuity of events , this semester in 2010 (hello!) I've wandered into DPS909's follow-on, DPS911 and will continue futzing around with Pjs. The work done for DPS909 were released as 0.1 to 0.3, so not surprisingly the work for DPS911 will be released as 0.4 to the big 1.0.

The Plan
For v0.4 to v1.0, I hope to port over some new functions in addition to fixing existing bugs. The prospective task list and timeline is given below:

Obligatory List of Relevant Links

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, glad to see you back on board. Could you do me a favour (and everyone else on the team)... could you write a DETAILED guide on how to do merges on git. I know you're the only one that's successfully done them so far. It would be of great help.

Post a Comment