Last semester in 2009 (so long!) I wandered into DPS909 and busied myself porting some functions over from Processing to Processing.js (Pjs).
For more on what Pjs is about check out a previous ancient post.
In a fitting continuity of events , this semester in 2010 (hello!) I've wandered into DPS909's follow-on, DPS911 and will continue futzing around with Pjs. The work done for DPS909 were released as 0.1 to 0.3, so not surprisingly the work for DPS911 will be released as 0.4 to the big 1.0.
For v0.4 to v1.0, I hope to port over some new functions in addition to fixing existing bugs. The prospective task list and timeline is given below:
- Release 0.4 – Jan. 22, 2010
- Release 0.5 – Feb. 5, 2010
- Release 0.6 – Feb. 19, 2010
- Release 0.7 – Mar. 13, 2010
- Release 0.8 – Mar. 27, 2010
- Release 0.9 – Apr. 9, 2010
- Release 1.0 – Apr. 23, 2010
- Padding for overruns and to give time to fix any bugs from releases 0.1 to 0.3 from DPS909.
- If that happens not to be necessary, I'll just choose another function to port of bug to fix.
Obligatory List of Relevant Links